By visiting and using the website “manera.com” and during its exchanges with the F-ONE company, the user may submit certain personal data, particularly when filling out the “Contact Us” form or by subscribing to F-ONE’s company newsletter.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Regulation n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) applicable as of 25 May 2018, and the amended Data Protection Act (in particular by Law n°2018-493, known as “LIL 3”, of June 20, 2018 and its implementing decree, as well as the rewriting order n°2018-1225 of 12 December 2018), the user is advised that:
– The entity in charge of the data processing is: the F-ONE company as identified in the legal notice.
– The purpose of the processing is to:
- Contact the user in order to respond to their requests.
- Optimize the site and personalize the interaction with the users.
- Carry out studies and statistical analyses on the use and typology of the users of the site.
- Contact the user for information or marketing purposes and to send them the F-ONE company newsletter.
– The legal basis of the processing is:
- The legitimate interest, this being justified by the need to respond to the user’s requests and for the purposes of disseminating useful information to the user in the field of kitesurfing.
- The legitimate interest of the F-ONE company to improve its services and measure their effectiveness.
- The consent of the user for commercial or marketing purposes, and for the sending of the newsletter, being specified that the user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
– The recipients of the data are, within the limits of their respective attributions: (i) the members of the F-ONE company team (ii) its service providers, in particular communication, Web and IT service providers.
Subject to the transfers mentioned above, the data are not transmitted to third parties. In particular, they are not sold, exchanged, transferred, or transmitted to a third party without the user’s consent.
In addition, in accordance with the regulations in place, the data collected may be transmitted to the competent authorities upon request and in particular to public bodies, judicial officers, ministerial officers, and bodies responsible for collecting debts, exclusively to meet legal obligations, as well as in the case of the search for the authors of offences committed on the Internet.
– Data is stored for 3 years from the last contact with the user, unless the user has exercised his or her right to object.
For connection data and other data collected through cookies, the retention period is described in the paragraph “LIST OF COOKIES” below.
– With respect to personal data, the user is informed that he/she has the right to access, rectify, delete and, if applicable, oppose, the right to limit the processing, the right to data portability, the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision (including profiling). The user also has the right to formulate specific and general directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of his/her data post-mortem. To exercise this right, he/she should write or send an e-mail to the contact details given in the legal notice of the site, specifying “personal rights” in the subject of the letter.
– In the event of a dispute concerning the processing of the user’s personal data, the user may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr).
– Data will not be subject to automated individual decision-making (including profiling).
– Data will mainly be stored and processed within the European Union. It will only be passed on to third-party companies outside the European Union if they offer the same level of personal data protection as the European level.
For an optimal use of the site, the F-ONE company uses files called “cookies”, which may be saved on the user’s device. A cookie is a text file stored by the browser, which allows it to keep information between web pages and browsing sessions.
The user can refer to the CNIL website for further information on cookies: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser .
The list of cookies used on the site is shown below.
Upon arrival on the site, the User is invited to accept, refuse, or set the parameters of non-essential cookies.
Furthermore, if the User does not wish to have such cookies installed on his or her device, he or she may modify the preferences of his or her browser to refuse them in whole or in part. However, such refusal may affect the use of the site.
To delete and manage cookies, the User is invited to refer to the dedicated help pages of his or her browser. The access links for the main browsers are as follows:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
Users can also set their browsers to indicate to the sites they visit that they do not wish to be tracked (“Do Not Track”). The access links for the main browsers are as follows:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/products/internet-explorer#ie=ie-11
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
The user can also block the tracking from the social network buttons on the reference pages of the relevant networks. The user is invited to take note of the management policy of these social network cookies on their relevant sites. The blocking of the social media buttons can also be achieved by using the free software extension Privacy badger available at the following address: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/privacy-badger/pkehgijcmpdhfbdbbnkijodmdjhbjlgp?hl=fr
2. LIST OF COOKIES
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website and cannot be disabled.
You can set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some parts of the site will not be usable afterwards.
– OptanonConsent :
This cookie is set by the OneTrust cookie compliance solution. It stores information about cookie categories and cookie usage. This site allows you to set cookies in your browser when consent is not given. The cookie has a normal lifetime of one year, so the preferences of visitors to the site will be remembered.
This cookie is set by websites using some versions of OneTrust’s cookie compliance solution. It is set after visitors see a cookie information notice and, in some cases, only when they actively close it. This allows the website to not show the message more than once to a user. The cookie has a lifetime of one year.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are most popular and least popular and to see how visitors move around the site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and is therefore anonymous.
– _gat _gid, _ga :
These cookies are associated with Google Universal Analytics. They store and update a unique value for each page visited. _Gat is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic websites. The cookie has a lifetime of twenty-six months.
This cookie is associated with HotJar’s web analytics features and services. It uniquely identifies a visitor during a single browser session and includes them in an audience sample.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by third-party vendors whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
– .m.youtube.com: YouTube collects user data via embedded videos on websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other services in order to display targeted ads to visitors. The cookie has a lifetime of twenty-six months
– .m.vimeo.com: Vimeo collects user data via embedded videos on websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other services in order to display targeted ads to visitors. The cookie has a lifetime of twenty-six months
These cookies may be placed on our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to create a profile of your interests and display relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store personal information directly but rely on the unique identification of your browser and device.
– youtube.com: YouTube collects user data via embedded videos on websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other services in order to display targeted ads to visitors. The cookie has a lifetime of twenty-six months.
– doubleclick.net: This domain is owned by Doubleclick (Google). Its primary business is Google’s real-time auction advertising exchange. The cookie has a lifetime of twenty-six months.